Wednesday, September 23, 2015

OPI Color Paints Collection: Landscape Artist

For some reason, now that I have the entire OPI Color Paints collection with me,
I find myself having very little motivation to get around to using them.
 
All the earlier nail art ideas I had?
nah... not really keen anymore.
 
I suspect it might be the fault of the Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neons.
Those were just too pretty and completely distracting.
And nail art?
Gimme those Color Clubs!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Landscape Artist,
2 coats on its own, topped with Seche Vite TC.
Olive green jelly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1 coat of Landscape Artist over Silver Canvas,
topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
The layering brings out the yellow tone in Landscape Artist.
Not my cup of tea,
though I do wonder what would it be like if I had done a sandwich stamping with Silver Canvas.
 
Ok. Maybe the motivation's not completely dead.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB