Sunday, September 27, 2015

Nail Art Weekend: Fall Leaves

We don't have the four seasons here in Singapore,
so I'm always looking forward to travelling overseas to enjoy the seasons that we don't get to experience here in sunny Singapore.
 
This time round,
I've a yen to visit somewhere with the autumn leaves.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to get away at all until perhaps the end of the year.
 
So I guess for now,
I could only translate the dream of autumn leaves onto my nails.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Items used for this autumn leaves nail art:
Base polish in Orly Country Club Khaki,
Glitter tips in China Glaze Blonde Bombshell,
and some leftover leaves water decals from Born Pretty Store.
 
While my nails were finally long enough for some tips,
unfortunately, this was the last mani I had
before I could get to do some other French tip manicures that I had in mind.
 
As you might be able to spot from the pictures,
the nail on my thumb starting tearing.
By the time I came home at night,
the one on my ring finger tore as well.
 
So back to nubs after this.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB