Monday, September 28, 2015

Different faces of OPI Suzy Says Da!

OPI Suzy Says Da! was one of the first polishes I owned when I was still of school-going age.
Back then, I was still impressionable,
and thought vampy, dark brown nails would put me in the cool-category.
 
Heh. We all grow up I guess.
I still enjoy a good brown polish,
but I'm no longer deluded into thinking that "it's the one cool thing".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OPI Suzy Says Da!
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Unfortunately this is no longer my original bottle of OPI Suzy Says Da!
I honestly cannot remember what happened to that first bottle of mine,
but this was definitely a replacement.
 
Well, even if a polish isn't going to be the one-cool-thing,
there's still some sentiment tied to it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Topped it with 1 coat of Misa Denim and Lace,
plus Seche Vite TC.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here, its layered with Sally Hansen Amber Opal,
and topped with Seche Vite TC again.
 
Amber Opal is another oldie from their long-ago Fire Opal collection.
I had a few of those come my way and released them to some other homes too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
And the last pairing I had done:
1 coat of Etude House #OR203 Coral Party,
topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
This was my favourite pairing of all the three.
Completely fall appropriate don't you think?
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB