Friday, September 4, 2015

Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neon Collection (Part 2)

I'm quite glad I finally got my hands on this collection.
I've loved each one that I've swatched/worn thus far!
And this is despite the less than stellar formula these come with!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Diggin' the Dancing Queen,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC
 
Pink with lilac tones.
I actually thought of OPI Steady as She Rose when I was wearing this.
I'll have to go and look for that OPI to compare them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'til the Record Stops,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Mint green that's gone pale.
Another pretty one.
 
For some strange reason,
I kept thinking of macaroons when I was wearing this.
 
 

2 comments:

Patricia M said...

OMG!!! These two nail colors are sooo very pretty. I love both colors and they also have great finishes. i thin they are worth the try.

Berry T said...

Heh. Yup, they're pretty but I think you need to be careful with application. The formula isn't that terrible, but it does require some steady hands. I just find the colours more than worth the trouble :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB