Monday, September 7, 2015

Chanel Lavanda + Misa Denim & Lace

Random pairing of the week that turned out really pretty.
 
I was again rummaging through The Purge,
when I pulled this one out.
To be honest, I only have a few bottles of Misa lying around,
so I was wondering why I dumped this into the bin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Misa Denim & Lace,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Pale lavender with purple-pink shimmer.
 
Denim & Lace is definitely more of a topper.
It's sheer on it's own and even with 3 coats,
you can still see my nails.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here I have it layered over Chanel Lavanda,
and the purple-pink shimmer becomes a lot more pronounced.
 
I'm now quite curious to see how it would look layered over other colours.
Might get down it testing it out soon.
 
 

2 comments:

Jess said...

No wonder why you have dumped it. It looks dull and you even have to layer it with other color. I guess I would pass on this one.....

Berry T said...

lol... I guess I might even have trouble getting rid of it

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB