Saturday, September 19, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review: It's back to Stamping again!

My apologies for the lack of posts the past week.

The (now) annual haze issue is back in Singapore,
and given my ultra sensitive nose,
I promptly fell ill.

In addition, it was also hard to get pictures with this kind of gloomy weather.
The sun just disappeared under the blanket of dust and smog.
I am just thankful that it's not as bad as in some other neighbouring countries.

So when I had an incredible stamping job done,
I really was quite pleased that the sun did finally manage to peek through.
At least I had enough for this set of photos!



 
 
 
Born Pretty Store had earlier sent a set of 5 stamping plates for review.
I went with the first one that caught my fancy:
BP-75.
 
As you can see from the picture (taken off Born Pretty Store's page) above,
the images on this plate are mainly full-nail ones of feathers.
2 others were birds, still related to feathers,
and a last (completely out-of-place/theme) image of a dragon.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I absolutely loved how this set of stamping turned out!
Probably one of my better efforts so far!
It stayed on for a good three days,
and even then, I was pretty reluctant to remove it.
 
Polishes used:
Sponged gradient using Color Club Meet Me at the Rink and Under the Blacklight,
stamped with Konad Black.
 
 
 
 
And just in case you're curious,
this was the entire set of the 5 plates that Born Pretty Store had sent.
 
And if you do make a purchase,
please remember to use BERRYG10 for a 10% discount!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB