Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Lazy Person's Way of Nail Art

One of those days where I wanted some nail art,
but couldn't find the energy to do something on my own.
 
So what do you do when that happens?
You bust out the nail wraps!
 
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately, this one managed to piss me off.
I remembered that I couldn't use Seche Vite with this particular set,
so I whipped out a normal topcoat.
 
And guess what?
The nail wraps still went wrinkle-y!
Argh! Ruined an otherwise simple yet pretty manicure.
 
I still have a few more from this particular brand.
I'm not going to throw them out,
but I need to find a way to deal with the wrinkle problem.
 
So, help a girl out.
What do you guys do with nail wraps that just don't work well with any sort of TC?
Go without TC?
 

2 comments:

Judith said...

Awww...this is so cute! Love those polka dot accent nails too. Even though you got some problems with the wraps. Its really a delicate thing that is why I do not prefer it.

Berry T said...

Not all wraps are like this though. I do enjoy using nail wraps once in a while since they can be really pretty!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB