Friday, August 21, 2015

When Happens When You Clean Up The Nail Polish Closet

It was one of those half-hearted attempts to start organising the nail polish closet again.
Yeah, every few months it starts looking like a hurricane visited the closet,
but I always procrastinate on the organisation.
Mainly because it always gives me a headache as to how I've accumulated so much polish.
 
And usually those attempts at organisation will also bring out polishes
that I had forgotten I bought/owned.
 
Today's post features 2 polishes I had forgotten:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
L.A. Girl Color Addict in Idol,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Dusty denim blue with copper-gold shimmer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
L.A. Girl Color Addict in Disorder,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Khaki grey with that same copper-gold shimmer.
 
 
Ok, even though I cannot remember how/when I bought these 2 polishes,
I'm quite glad I do have them and that I now remember them.
 
The copper-gold shimmer in these 2 polishes are really pretty,
and when paired with the lovely base colours,
it's just gorgeous.
And completely apt for the fall season that's almost upon us.
 
I don't think I have anything else that is similar in The Stash.
Well, I mean I can't REMEMBER anything else that could be similar.
If something gets "discovered", I'll let you guys know.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB