Monday, August 17, 2015

What Happens When You have No Idea What Polish to Wear

Well, it's been happening more frequently lately.
I'll open the doors to where The Stash is stored,
stand there looking for a good 10 minutes,
and still have no idea what polish I'll want for a manicure.
 
The past 2 times this happened?
I closed my eyes and dug into a pile I've accumulated for possibly going to The Purge.
 
And these were the 2 manicures that came about:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Misa Ben-Hur,
3 coats + Seche Vite
Bright, glowy aqua blue.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Orly Sky-Blue Pink,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Ok, this is one polish that I keep hesitating about purging.
I was kind of lazy the day I put this one on,
so I just went with 2 coats instead of the 3 or 4 coats it deserves.
 
Orly Sky-Blue Pink is a periwinkle blue with pink-gold duochrome.
I've also took some pictures of it indoors.
I was hoping to show up the duochrome,
but I guess 2 sheer coats wasn't helping it much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

anne-marie said...

Like you, I have over 1,000 bottles of nail polish to choose from as well. Every week, I will ask a random friend to pick a colour, and a finish, to help narrow down my choices. The struggle is real.

Berry T said...

Lol! I'm not the only one! And somehow it's good to know that!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB