Monday, August 31, 2015

The Last of my Birthday Haul: Chanel Lavanda and Illamasqua Prismatic

Ok, I thought I was done with my Birthday Haul,
but apparently not. Heh.
 
I walked past the Chanel and Illasmasqua counters on my way to a bookstore,
and these 2 promptly joined in my celebratory buy.
 
 
 
 
Chanel Lavada and Illamasqua Prismatic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanel Méditerannée Summer 2015 Collection:
Lavanda,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC
 
My pictures are again off for the purple,
Lavanda is closer to my watermark hue,
a warm-toned violet hue with the semi-jelly finish.
 
That's what I loved about Lavanda - the finish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Illasmasqua Summer 2015 To Be Alive Collection:
Prismatic,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Glorious glass-fleck baby blue.
I love how obvious the purple-pink-gold flecks are on the nails.
I fell in love with this the minute the polish hit my nail.
 
 
 
 
And the lights in my apartment lift gives you a much better idea just how magical Prismatic is.
 
I couldn't have ended my Birthday Haul with a better polish.
 
 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Lovely colors. I super love the Prismatic color than the other. So excited to try this out.

Berry T said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Berry T said...

The Prismatic is indeed a beauty! I hope you have that one Jessica, I don't think you will regret it!

blog Usei Hoje said...

Lindos.
Gostei mais do primeiro, mas os dois são lindos.

Bjim ...
blog Usei Hoje

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB