Sunday, August 9, 2015

Singapore's 50th Jubilee Bash: Fireworks for her Birthday!

Every year, I look forward to the fireworks at the end of the National Day Parade.
In fact, I promised myself one day, I'll get a hotel room nearby
so that I can appreciate them up close.
I haven't done that yet, but I will.
 
This Jubilee year,
the fireworks display is touted to be spectacular.
In a few hours time,
I'll get to see them on TV!
Can't wait!
 
And so, fireworks naturally became another inspiration for me.
And here I tried to sponge on some gold glitter
in a bid to get it to look like those beautiful falling flames high up in the night sky.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Polishes used:
China Glaze Blonde Bombshell,
OPI Coca-Cola Red, and
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB