Thursday, August 13, 2015

My Birthday Nails

It's my birthday today!
Happy Birthday to me!
 
I'm headed off later for a hotel staycation,
and to celebrate the occasion,
I chose to have nail wraps today instead of the usual polish.
Simply because the nail wraps combined two of my favourites:
Sanrio (Little Twin Stars) and Tokidoki!
 
 
 
 
Don't you think it looks completely adorable?
I couldn't resist when I chanced on this on ebay,
even when I thought it cost me a bomb.
Just irresistible...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I've included pics of my right hand too!
Lol. As you can tell,
I simply am just not used to taking pics of my right hand!
It felt so trying to move the hand into position!
And I almost dropped the camera too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a shot of both hands!
 
Too cute right!
And I still have enough of the wraps left for another round!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Awww...this is sooo cute! Seeing these reminds me of my childhood days where I super love sanrio products etc. Well, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blast :)

Berry T said...

Thank you Emma! I did have a good time! And hehe, bought myself more Sanrio stuff! You'll catch more of your childhood soon on this blog !

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB