Monday, August 24, 2015

My Birthday Month Haul

I've been putting myself on a low-buy for a while.
For the very simple reason that The Stash is getting a wee bit out of hand for me.
There's just too many that I haven't even gotten around to swatching or wearing.
 
But hey! Birthday month!
So I lifted the self-imposed restriction,
and went on a buying spree.
Though I must say,
it's still quite a restrained spree.
I know I'm capable of a lot more...
 
 
 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge (RBL) Blogger 3.0 Collection:
MakeupWithdrawal, Manicurator, Morning Light and Refined and Polished.
 
 
 
 
RBL Je t’aime! Je t’aime! Collection:
Ah, Oui and Trois Oignons Rouges
 
 
 
 
Then I laid my hands on the OPI Color Paints.
My friendly sales person was the one who advised me to get the box set
when he realised I was getting the entire collection.
He was telling me that the box set would be at the same price as 3 polishes,
but I'll get an additional nail art tool that comes with the box set.
 
 
 
 
Here's the tool;
it a brush on one end and a dotting tool on the other.
It's nicely packed in its own little container too!
Which I thought would make it really handy for travelling!
 
 
 
 
The 3 in the box set:
Silver Canvas, Turquoise Aesthetic and Pen & Pink
 
 
 
 
The remaining OPI Color Paints:
Chromatic Orange, Indigo Motif, Landscape Artist, Primarily Yellow and Purple Perspective.
 
 
 
 
Late to the party,
but I finally got the whole Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neon Collection:
 
 
 
 
Hot-Hot-Hot Pants, Feathered Hair Out to There, Diggin' the Dancing Queen,
 
 
 
 
Meet Me at the Rink, 'til the Record Stops, Under the Blacklight and Disco's not Dead.
 
 
 
 
Then my friend came back from Hong Kong with these nail stickers for me.
I love the heart and rocking horse one! Too cute!
 
 
 
 
Ok, this last batch of nail art stuff ain't bought.
It's sponsored by Born Pretty Store for another round of review,
but since the pack arrived just in time,
I consider it part of the birthday package.
 
 

2 comments:

lilacsrip said...

Nice haul! Where did you buy the CC Poptastic Pastel Neon Collection from? I've looking to buy some CC but I can't find them!

Berry T said...

I got them off ebay ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB