Monday, August 3, 2015

Color Club Spring 2011 Alter Ego Collection: Alias

I've had this really gorgeous one since it was released in 2011,
but it was one of those that I never got around to.
In fact, it was in cold storage for so long,
even its sticker label fell off.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Color Club Alias,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
A polish true to its name,
there are so many colour shifts in this one,
they're all like aliases.
In fact, the polish looks like an oil slick in the bottle.
 
And add glass flecks to it?!
Man... Honestly I have no idea why I waited till now to wear it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And of course, with such colour shifts,
it would be a crime if I didn't get you indoor shots.
 
 

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Well, this is a pretty one indeed. I super like the color and finish. I find it classy too. I think its worth trying out!

Berry T said...

Let me know if you like it when you do try this one on Emmy!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB