Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neon Collection (Part 1)

All right, I figured that since it was my birthday month,
and I have my birthday haul,
I shall go about having fun with them for the rest of August.
 
Oh. And hopefully with a bit of nail art thrown in.
Well, later I mean.
For now, here's 2 of the Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neon polishes:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Color Club Hot-Hot-Hot Pants,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC
Peachy pink bright crème.
 
Ok, this is hot hot hot!
I love the colour,
just not the formula.
I have to say though, it's not as bad as some other pastels I have.
But that 3rd coat is definitely needed to smoothen things out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Color Club Meet Me at the Rink,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Bright sky blue pastel crème.
 
Again the 3rd coat is to smoothen things out on the nails.
Otherwise, another pretty one to love.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB