Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Color Club Halo Hues: Harp on It and Miss Bliss

I don't blame you if you thought that I had signed you up for a Color Club series.
It was coincidence that I happened to pick up all those Color Club bottles
that were lying around untouched in The Stash.
 
And when I had bright sunshine,
I just couldn't resist putting these holos on.
It was really a no-brainer.
 
Oh! And if you didn't know, there were 2 Halo Hues collections,
one in 2012 and one in 2013.
And I happen to feature one from each in today's post.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Halo Hues 2012
Harp on It,
2 coats, sans topcoat.
 
Your classic silver linear holo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Halo Hues 2013,
Miss Bliss,
2 coats, sans topcoat.
 
Pink linear holo.
 
Those rainbows, 2012 or 2013, are equally amazing.
If you don't already own these collections,
you really should get your ass bustin' to do so.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow!!! Both are sooo pretty. But I prefer the second one. Love the color and holo effect. I think its a must try!

Berry T said...

Yes! It is a MUST-try! You should get as many of the Halo Hues as you can Tricia!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB