Sunday, August 23, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review: Pretty and Sweet

It's a Born Pretty Store Review for today.
I recently received another package from them,
and this was immediately the first item I picked up to do a quick manicure with.
 
 
 
 
I've been in a nail wraps phase recently.
Simply because I haven't really had the time nor inclination for more effortful nail art,
and nail wraps are just a wonderful way of having pretty nails without spending too much time and effort.
 
 
 
 
A closer picture of the actual set of nail wraps.
I like how these came with labels as to how wide they are,
this makes it easier to find the right ones for my nails.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here they are,
taken on day 3 actually!
Still in pretty good condition right?
 
I have them paired with Color Club Hot-Hot-Hot Pants here,
another pretty polish.
I think the whole manicure looked really good,
pretty and sweet!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB