Monday, July 27, 2015

Post Holiday + Monday Blues

It's been 2 weeks since I'm back from Hokkaido, Japan.
However, I'm still afflicted with the post-holiday blues.
And to further complicate matters,
it's Monday as well...
 
Argh. I hate going back to reality.
I keep telling my partner I'm booking the next flight out again.
 
And what better way to combat the blues?
Blue polish spam!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My newest acquisitions from Chanel's Summer 2015 Blue Rhythm de Chanel Collection
(Some places have it as Blue Notes de Chanel Collection):
Vibrato
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Glorious vibrant royal blue crème.
I was already drawn to it in the bottle when I was browsing the Chanel counter,
but it's mind-blowing on the nails.
Creamy smooth too.
 
My new love.
No way I'm parting with this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Spring 2011 Anchors Away Collection:
First Mate
2 coats + Seche Vite TC
 
Can you believe it's been 4 years already since the Anchors Away Collection?!
I think I still have some from that collection that I haven't even worn or swatched yet!
 
Anyway, First Mate is a navy blue crème that looks like dust's been added to it to give it a dull look.
Pretty enough still though.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Picture Polish 2013 Blogger Collaboration Shades:
Freya's Cats
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Electric blue jelly base with scattered holo bits.
Tell me what's not to love about this one?
I would stare at the sparkly nails and forget I'm back in the office.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Relvon Royal,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Dark blue (almost black) jelly.
I honestly thought it would look a bit more blue than this.
Has my bottle degenerated?
 
Whatever it is, it reflected my dark mood at being back perfectly.
I couldn't ask for anything better.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB