Wednesday, July 29, 2015

OPI Japan Exclusives: Celeb Sparkle and Sugar Cookie Pink

I know. I know.
Post holiday blues and yet here I am,
surrounding myself with everything Japanese.
From Japanese snacks and food, to anime, to Sanrio,
and now, Japan OPI exclusives.
 
It feels like I'm whipping myself with all these Japanese reminders...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Celeb Sparkle,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Sheer silver-pink foil.
 
While this is not exactly a favourite of mine,
till now, for some strange reason,
I can't seem to bring myself to purge this bottle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sugar Cookie Pink,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Pink jelly.
 
I had seller's remorse with this one,
and went around my sunny island hunting for a second bottle.
Ended up snagging this at retail when I finally found a last bottle languishing at the back of a departmental shelf.
 
Never letting this go again.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jules said...

I prefer Celeb Sparkle. I like the color and shimmer. I prefer it than the other.

Berry T said...

Lol. At least you like it Jules =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB