Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hello Kitty Nails for Japan

My vacation nails!
Hello Kitty nails for Japan!
Very appropriate right?
 
Done the very morning itself before I left for the airport.
Unfortunately, pictures were only taken 2 hours before I departed for the airport,
and since it was a gloomy and rainy day,
these aren't the best at all.
 
Hopefully, it'll be sunny in Hokkaido.
Then I hope I'll remember to get pictures of them in all my excitement!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think I bought these decals during one of my travels.
I honestly cannot remember where I got them,
but wherever I got them,
these are slightly thicker than the usual ones I get from Born Pretty Store.
And I think you can tell even that from my crappy pictures.
 
Anyway polishes used:
OPI Celeb Sparkle,
and OPI Sugar Cookie Pink.
Both are OPI Japan exclusives,
and yes, I purposefully chose them!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB