Sunday, July 5, 2015

Collection Week: Rainbow Marble

Today's featured nail art was one that was a complete accident.
Or at least, it wasn't what I had envisioned.
When I first started,
the title of the post I had in mind was Rainbow Spider-webs.
 
Instead, I ended up with Rainbow Marble.
My work BFF thought of it as Easter eggs.
And someone else said it was spatter paint.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh well.
At least the cashier at Krispy Crème thought it was darn cool.
 
Base white is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
and the rainbow was added on using the hairspray marble method.
Polishes used for the rainbow were from the China Glaze Electric Nights collection,
including:
Daisy Know my Name?,
Glow with the Flow,
Home Sweet House Music,
Plur-Ple,
Treble Maker,
and UV Meant to Be.
 
 

2 comments:

Freshie said...

Still super awesome and perfect for summer!

Berry T said...

Thank you Freshie! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB