Monday, July 6, 2015

Collection Week: DJ Blue my Mind and Home Sweet House Music.

So my nails lost the battle with Blue Tack (of all things!) during a recent training run I had.
They're back down to squoval nubs,
though I have to say I think I prefer my nails in this shape.
 
Sigh. But still, there were a couple of nail art ideas I had in mind for those almond nails.
I guess those would have to wait a while I grow them out again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DJ Blue my Mind,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
No white base under.
 
This one's a cool smurf blue,
but be warned.
It stains the hell out of your nails and fingers,
so make sure you double up on protection.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Home Sweet House Music,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
No white base under too.
 
Now this one reminds me of oranges.
The hot weather might be getting the better of me,
but this polish really evoked feelings of craving for a glass of chilled orange juice.
Every single time I looked down at those darn nails,
I thought of orange juice.
 
Ok. Now even as I'm typing this, I've thinking of juice...
 
 
 

2 comments:

Ana said...

DJ Blue my Mind is such a beauty!!! I super like the lightness and glowing finish of this mani. I think its something worth checking out.

Berry T said...

Just be careful with the staining Ana! It's a gorgeous smurf blue but really! Be careful with the staining!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB