Sunday, July 12, 2015

Collection Week + Born Pretty Store review: Nail Polish Bottles!

Yup. Another Born Pretty Store review.
Unfortunately, this round's review isn't as positive.
 
As you can probably tell by now,
I've received a few packages from Born Pretty Store to review already,
and in one of the earlier packages,
there were 2 stamping plates that I was eagerly anticipating:
 
 

 
 
Both pics taken off Born Pretty Store.
 
Well, I was terribly disappointed.
I couldn't get the images off the plates at all!
And it's definitely not for the lack of trying.
I suspect that the images were not etched deeply enough on the first set of plates that I received.
 
Well. Nevermind.
I thought I'll give it another chance and requested for the same duo set of plates in the next package.
In the end, I only had 1 plate that worked.
The other continued to have the same problem.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And from the pictures,
I guess you can tell which one I had to throw away.
Sigh. I really liked the images off these 2 plates.
It's really a pity otherwise.
 
Polishes used in this:
China Glaze Home Sweet House Music,
stamped with MdU Violet,
and topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
And in case you are still game enough to try these plates,
here's the link to the animal theme plate BP-16,
and here's the link to the nail art theme plate BP-29.
 
I've seen several other bloggers and instagrammers who've gotten good stamping out of theirs,
so I guess you can hope.
And as usual, here's the code BERRYG10 for a 10% discount off your purchase.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB