Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Collection Week + Born Pretty Store review: When Your Nails Reflect How You Feel

By the time this post is up,
I should be hovering up in the skies around Japan!
Yep! I'm finally on holiday!
And it's back to Japan since I love that place so much!
This time round, I'm exploring Hokkaido!
 
Anyway, this was my nails yesterday,
my last day at work prior my holiday.
And it completely reflected how I felt yesterday.
 
I had to go to work because of a meeting that was scheduled.
A meeting that I had dreaded since I was anticipating that things may turn emotional and ugly.
Yet at the same time,
I was jumping around in excitement and anticipation of my Hokkaido trip.
 
So a combination of Emo-Girl and party confetti.
Completely apt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Items used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
China Glaze Point Me to the Party,
and water decals from Born Pretty Store.
 
Too bad my nails are nubs now,
I really loved the full nail decals from Born Pretty Store.
I mean, Japanese Anime on your nails?!
How cool is that!
 
 
 
Here's how the whole sheet looks like if you're curious.
In fact, if my nails hadn't snapped,
I would have done this and flown to Japan with Anime nails!
Darn...
 
And you know that set with the pink hair?
I waiting to do my hair pink,
and then have that on my nails!
 
So if you're interested in this set of full water decals,
here's the link to the page on Born Pretty Store.
And don't forget to use the code BERRYG10 for a 10% discount off your purchase!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB