Monday, July 20, 2015

China Glaze Electric Nights Collection: 2 of the Glitters

Ok, so it takes me a long while to get through a collection.
Longer than the 1 week I was aiming for.
I think I should just call then Brand Month or Collection Month instead of Week...
 
Oh well. I'm finally down to the last 3 bottles,
and they're all the glitters.
Today I've got 2 of them,
both of which weren't really able to capture my heart...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can I Get an Untz Untz,
1 coat over A-England Lancelot and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
Blue, green and purple glitter topper in a clear base.
The purple in this one seems slightly translucent,
so it would disappear if you put this one over darker bases.
In fact, I personally prefer this over lighter bases since it pops better.
 
Another issue for me was the thick base this glitter topper came with.
Plus, each dip in the polish didn't seem to pull a lot of glitters,
so you might want to work around the thicker base if you want more glitters/coats on the nails.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let the Beat Drop,
also 1 coat over A-England Lancelot and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
Pink and orange glitters.
I suspect the base is supposed to be clear,
at least that's what I kept reading on other blogs and stuff.
 
So I have a feeling that the pink glitters in mine have bleed,
giving the base an awful pinkish tinge.
In this case, I'll go with the darker base,
to avoid the pink tinge discolouring the lighter bases.
 
Similarly, Let the Beat Drop also had a thicker base,
so dabbing on your nails would be a better choice.
Same caution if you prefer a second coat for more glitters too.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB