Sunday, June 21, 2015

Nail Art Weekend: Stardust Foiled

Ok, here's a quickie.
Otherwise I'm going to be late for my gym.
 
Now today's nail art is one that I've had on my mind for quite some time.
All because I have a roll of foil sitting in the nail art box that kept looking at me forlornly.
 
I never got around to getting that foil glue and topcoat,
but I figured I could still get a grunge-like manicure out of it.
 
 





 
 
Base colour used:
Lippmann Stardust,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Metallic silver foil that dries really quickly.
A bonus if you ever need a quickie manicure done.






 
 
And here's the result of adding foil without the proper tools.
All I did was to wait for my polish to dry a little so its a bit tacky,
then I just press on the foil.
 
Not too bad right.
But yeah. I know. I need to go get that foil adhesive and topcoat thing to do this properly.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB