Sunday, June 28, 2015

Collection Week: Neon Punk

The very first gradient using 3 polishes from the China Glaze Electric Collection.
Personally I find this collection is good for the following types of nail art:
Gradients and Marbling.
 
The colours in this collection just go so well with one another.
 
 





 
 
Can you believe I actually forgot my trusty camera 2 days in a row?
These were taken using my Samsung Note 2.
I didn't want to wait for a third day as I was going through a "clean-it-up" phase in the office,
and it was taking a toll on those nails.
 
Polishes used are:
Red-y to Rave,
Glow with the Flow,
and Daisy Know my Name?
 
Stamped using Konad Black and Pueen Plate #83.
 
I did my first Pueen haul.
Will post those loots in a another post separately.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB