Monday, June 29, 2015

Collection Week: Daisy Know my Name? and UV Meant to Be

Next 2 from the China Glaze Electric Night collection swatched:
 
 





 
 
Daisy Know my Name?
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Not done on white base.
 
Bright sunny yellow.
Reminded me of sunflowers more then neon highlighters.
I was initially dreading the application,
I mean, we all know how finicky yellow polishes can get,
but this one was actually not that terrible.
 
Perhaps when you're expecting the worst,
anything else would already be a level up from that.
 
I also didn't think I would wear this one out on its own,
but that's just exactly what I did a couple of weeks back.
 







 
 
UV Meant to Be,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Again, no white base here.
 
The colour of postcard blue skies!
I loved this one,
and it will be the perfect backdrop for clouds and rainbows nail art!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB