Monday, June 22, 2015

Collection Week: China Glaze Electric Nights

So for this round, it's more of a collection week than just a brand week.
I've had the China Glaze Electric Nights collection sitting on my table for 3 weeks already.
And I have all these nail art ideas in my head from looking at these lovely colours,
but somehow, I never got around to wearing them.
 
Does that sound strange?
Anyone else does this?
Knowing you have this wonderful collection waiting for you,
but you just don't get to it?
 
Well, so I figured I'll use this month's brand week to make sure I get around to this collection.
Starting with these 2 polishes:
 
 






 
 
Glow with the Flow,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
I didn't use a white base,
but this lovely neon Barbie pink still popped.
I had it on as a pedicure as well,
and I must say, it went so well with so many of my heels and sandals!
 






 
 
Red-y to Rave,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Again I didn't use any white base,
and this one was even brighter than Glow with the Flow.
Let's just say it's an amazing eye-popping red-orange neon.
 
I want to use these 2 polishes in a gradient soon.
I think that would be really awesome.
Soon! Stay tuned!
 
 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Pretty swatches!!! I prefer glow with the flow. I super love pinks and this really have caught my attention. Can't wait to get my hands on this.....

Berry T said...

Thank you Jessica! If you like barbie pinks, I guarantee you'll love this! I've already reused this on my toes and in 2 different sets of nail art! Love it to bits!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB