Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Collection Week + Born Pretty Store Review: Sea Studs

Today's nail art is something that I had been wanting to do for ages!
Ever since I received these really pretty starfish studs from Born Pretty Store,
it's been on my mind to create a set of nail art that would remind me of the sea.
 
Of course, the China Glaze Electric Nights collection offered me one of the best colour combination.
I really couldn't resist pairing all of these up.
 
 
 
 
These are the starfish studs that I received from Born Pretty Store.
Don't you think they look just gorgeous?
 
You can click on the link above.
Just remember to use code BERRYG10 for a 10% discount off your purchase!
 
And here's the nail art that I created:
 








 
 
I have to say I was supremely proud of these!
Showed them off to my colleagues,
and one of them who knows I can change my nails daily,
immediately told me NOT to remove it and to keep it for more than a day.
 
Items used in this:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for a white base,
sponged gradient using China Glaze Treble Maker, UV Meant to Be and DJ Blue my Mind,
another layer of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls added using the perfume spray method.
Sealed up with Seche Vite TC
before adding the starfish stud and the others you see.
 
I bought the seashells studs a long time ago (also from Born Pretty Store),
way before Born Pretty Store contacted me to help them do reviews.
So yeah I really had this nail art in mind for the longest time ever,
and the starfish studs just sealed the deal.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB