Friday, May 22, 2015

My 3 picks from the OPI Nordic Collection

I've got the beginnings of a bad headache coming on as I'm typing this,
so I'm just going to keep it short.
But it's picture heavy.
 
 
 
 
My Dogsled is a Hybrid,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Sea-green crème.
My favourite of the 3 I picked from this collection.
 
 
 
 
My Voice is a Little Norse,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Holo glitters in a grey-tinted base.
I doubt this one will get opaque,
but it's still pretty on its own.
And in the sun, the bling makes you forget that it's not opaque.
 
 
 
 
Viking in a Vinter Vonderland,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Vampy dark purple that's almost black.
One of those that you can still tell that it's purple even if it looks almost black.
Am I making sense?
 
Anyway, for some strange reason,
only these pictures of Viking in a Vinter Vonderland survived.
At least they're pretty decent ones.
 
 
 
 
And here I have 1 coat of My Voice is a Little Norse over Viking in a Vinter Vonderland.
I just wanted to see how it would look like as a glitter topper.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB