Monday, May 11, 2015

Brand Week: Estee Lauder Fall 2012 Metal Mania Collection

Finally! Sun and proper pictures are here!
So even if you've already seen them in my earlier nail art posts,
here are the swatch pics of this really gorgeous collection from 3 years ago:

 
 
Estee Lauder Chaos.
3 coats + Seche Vite TC
 
In the bottle, Chaos looks deceivingly like a really gorgeous lilac metallic hue.
However, once on the nails,
Chaos is this smoky pewter with the teeniest hint of the lilac,
with gold and blue shimmer.
 
Very pretty. I actually wished that there's an eye-shadow this exact shade.
I'll have really gorgeous smoky eyes then.
 
 
 
 
Estee Lauder Explosif.
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Explosif is this burnished gold with a hint of green to its base,
plus gold, blue and pink shimmer.

It's my new favourite gold at the moment.
Another one of those times where I curse myself for leaving polishes lying untried in The Stash.
 
 
 
 
Estee Lauder Smashed.
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Smashed has a lovely deep wine base with blue and pink shimmer.
In the sun, this one glows like you've got jewels on your nails.
Heh. Absolutely smashing.


I happen to see some of these polishes still on display at our local Estee Lauder counters.
So if you're interested in them,
you might still be able to get your hot hands on them.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB