Sunday, May 31, 2015

Brand Week: Elianto Racing Green and Night Glitters

So much for hoping that I could complete a Brand Week with no breaks.
The weather was fine, but life happened.
I fell sick, then a good friend got hospitalised.
 
Perhaps next time, I should just keep quiet instead of writing about it.
Kinda feels like I jinxed it now when I wrote about it in the last post.
 
 
 
 
#18 Racing Green,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Gorgeous emerald green with green flakes.
Love this one loads.
It's the polish that got me interested in the Elianto brand.
 
 
 
 
#19 Night Glitters,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Brackish green base that reminds me of a swamp with gold flecks swimming in there.

This one is really pretty,
once you get past the weird nail shape.
Well, I'm currently in the process of re-shaping my nails to try the almond-stiletto nails.
Hopefully when I finally get there, it won't look as weird as this.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB