Monday, May 25, 2015

Brand Week: Elianto Glitter Bronze, Salsa Pink and Lilac

It's Brand Week again!
And this round, I picked an Asian brand.
Heh. And its not Etude House.
 
 
 
 
#04 Glitter Bronze,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.

Yellow gold foil.
This one reminds me of old-fashioned gold jewellery.
 
 
 
 
#08 Salsa Pink,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC

Bright pink foil with gold shimmer.
The gold shimmer doesn't seem to show up well in my pictures,
but its there in real life.
And gorgeous, especially under low lights.

 
 
#09 Lilac
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.

Sheer, lilac foil with pink shimmer.
I've posted this one a long time ago,
but I still wanted to put it up again since its so pretty.

 

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I prefer the gold one. I find it classy and elegant. Its super nice on nails.

Berry T said...

Thank you Tricia!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB