Thursday, April 2, 2015

Random Green Couple

 
 
Dare to Wear Upper East Side,
3 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Pine green jelly that's so dark, it looks black most of the time.
Not the best of the dark green jellies I've tried.
Catrice Hugo Moss and NARS Zulu are much better options.
 
 
 
 
Illamasqua MILF,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
I didn't realise I had this mint-green crème
until another rummage through The Stash came up with this.
And this was just after I concluded Illamasqua week.
Of course I had to wear it,
otherwise it would just not sit well with me thinking that I had completed all my Illas.

 

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Both are pretty nail colors but I prefer the last one. I prefer lighter ones for they are so perfect for Spring.

Berry T said...

I know what you mean Patricia! These days I find myself picking up my spring colours too!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB