Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March's Haul

It's April's Fool Day today!
I hope you guys will have a fun time pranking and being pranked today!
 
Heh. I'm not doing a blog prank.
Instead, I'm just going to do a mid-week post on my buys in March.
I admit. I went a little crazy when I knew I had a promotion.
Well, it felt like I needed a little celebration
and I ditched my low-buy in favour of that.
 
First up, I went nuts with the Moyou stamping plates
when I saw that they had the Chinese Zodiacs as a collection.
I'm a sucker for oriental designs,
and a whole collection of Chinese Zodiacs? Sold!
 
 
 
 
Alice in Wonderland Collection - Plate No. 1
 
 
 
 
I bought half of the 12 Chinese Zodiacs in the Zodiac Collection.
Actually managed to show some restraint and not haul the entire 12.
 
Bought the ones that called to me first:
Plate No. 16 - Year of the Rabbit (figured these for a Chinese Easter),
Plate No. 17 - Year of the Dragon (who could resist dragons?!),
Plate No. 20 - Year of the Goat (my zodiac and its 2015),
Plate No. 21 - Year of the Monkey (that's for 2016)
Plate No. 22 - Year of the Rooster (my mom's and bro's zodiac),
and Plate No. 24 - Year of the Pig (that'll be my dad).
 
 
 
 
And one from my favourite Moyou collection:
Suki Collection - Plate No. 11
 
 
 
 
Games Collection - Plate No. 4
 
 
 
 
Cookbook Collection - Plate No. 3
A stamping plate for coffee lovers!
No way I was going to pass that one up!
 
I know. I haven't even used the earlier set of Moyou plates I bought.
And I have so many other plates still with their blue film intact.
I just need to get myself geared up for more stamping.
 
 
 
 
Then I made a plunge and bought my first vinyls from Vibrant Vinyls on Esty.
I really hope that these would make tape manis easier and more manageable.
 
 
I also bought more polishes.
I probably have polishes that are similar to these.
That's the problem when The Stash hits the thousand mark,
but I just couldn't resist.
Blame it on the elated mood I was in the day I bought these:
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Spring 2015 Road Trip Collection:
Dashboard Dreamer and Trip of a Lime Time.
 
 
 
 
Essie Lovie Dovie, Serial Shopper and Ruffles & Feathers
 
 
 
 
OPI That's Hula-rious, Lost my Bikini in Monokini, Love.Angel.Music.Baby and Cajun Shrimp.
 
 
 
 
Then while shopping for books and stationary,
I happened to chance on a Little Twin Stars (LTS) file set that came with nail patches!
 
 
 
 
I'm a fan of LTS and there was just no way I could pass these up.

Well. Hopefully, I'll get to all these newbies soon.
Can't wait to play with some of them!

 

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Congrats on your promotion, whoop whoop!!! Have fun with the stamping ^^

Berry T said...

Thank you Kayleigh!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB