Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Bunnies

My work BFF and I had this idea to pair up for a Easter photo-shoot;
her bunnies and me doing a bunny nail art.
So here you are!
Simply adorable photos guest starring:
 
 
 
 
Vodka
(I love those Cleopatra eyes!)
 
 
 
 
Sparkle
(My favourite of all my friend's bunnies)
 
 
 
 
And this all started
when I thought it would be really cute to feature these Etude House Bunny Nail Kits with her rabbits!
I mean check out those Etude bottles.
They're so cute, I thought they deserved a cute photo shoot!

Unfortunately, since we decided on the following day quite hastily,
I was in a rush to complete the nail art,
and I didn't have the luxury of time to wait.
(Plus I was really wanting to get into bed that night)
 
 
 
 
The Etude House Bunny Nail Kits I have are:
#1 Dalmatian Bunny - 1 bottle of white striper
and 1 bottle of black bunny glitters, black and gold round glitters
#2 Analogue Bunny - 1 bottle of black striper
and 1 bottle of white bunny glitters, white and silver round glitters
 
 
 
 
And this is Honey,
a Flemmish giant who tolerated all my hand poses.

Happy Easter everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB