Monday, April 27, 2015

Brand Week: Estee Lauder Blue Blood

Here's one of the polishes that was used in yesterday's nail art post.
I haven't been able to get pictures of the other one yet though because of the rain.
 
In fact, even though I only have 6 Estee Lauders to get through for Brand Week,
I'm wondering if the weather would even allow me to do so.
In fact, I did a really nice nail art using vinyls with a couple of other Estee Lauders,
but never got to get pictures of it at despite wearing it for 4 days!
I thought it was a real pity.
 
 
 
 
Estee Lauder Blue Blood,
3 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Blackened blue shimmer.
This polish was a little on the thin side but nothing too difficult to work with.

I don't know why I got it though.
It's not something that's particularly unique,
and I probably have tons of blackened blue shimmers.

Oh well. I know where it's going to go ~ The Purge.
Which reminds me. I have to get started on that.
It's been a while since I've done one.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB