Saturday, April 4, 2015

Autism Awareness Month

April is Autism Awareness Month.
This is something that is pretty close to my heart.
I don't have any friends or relatives with autism,
but in my line of work,
I've had to work with a few clients with special needs, including autism.
 
 
 
 
As the saying goes,
"It takes a village to raise a child",
and this is even more so for families with children with special needs.
 
World Autism Awareness (Singapore)
aims to raise awareness about the needs of persons living with autism,
as well as in celebration of their strengths.
Hopefully one day, Singapore can become a more inclusive society for them.
 
 
 
 
I didn't have time for a rainbow jigsaw,
so instead, I went with a simple robin blue polish for Autism Awareness Day.
 
Model's Own Duck,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB