Sunday, March 8, 2015

Illamasqua Week: Trying to get rid of all my stickers

My apologies for the no-posts the past few days.
It was a lousy week going back to work after my Lunar New Year break,
and all I was doing after each work day was just to seek solace in my good friends and food.
 
Heck. In fact, I couldn't even bring myself to paint my nails for a few days,
and those who know me,
would know it means that I was completely drained.
 
Oh well, I've got to learn to manage.
So no more wallowing in frustration and anger and self-pity,
it's back to routine,
which means blogging time too!
 
And since Illamasqua week got disrupted, I'm just going to continue with it.
Heh. Especially since I already have the photos taken.
 
 
 
 
So, in my last post I mentioned that I had a ton of stickers that I bought, kept,
and finally realised that they were just turning gooey.

Same thing with this set, the ribbons were completely not-usable.
I had to substitute it with another set of flower stickers that were still ok.
A pity. I really think I would have liked the ribbons better.
 
I guess all this means that I'm going on a sticker mission this year.
The "get-rid-of-all-my-stickers" mission.
I also had some stamping plates that just came in for review from Born Pretty Store last Friday,
so I guess you guys will see more of stickers and stamping for nail art in the coming weeks.
 
 
 
 
Polish here was Illamasqua's Melange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB