Monday, March 9, 2015

Illamasqua Week: Not exactly Green

I took my nails down to nubbins.
They got torn and shredded in the torturous few days as I completely neglected them.
I have to say though, the nubs are like perfect frames for the 2 polishes featured today.
 
 
 
 
Melange,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Love this one loads.
You know those old, eroded metals? Like tarnished metal with that aged patina look?
That's exactly what I see Melange as!
Patina green with gold and copper metallic flecks.
 
 
 
 
Radium,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Radioactive lime-green with a touch of shimmer.
Awesomely bright.
I always wanted to use this one for Halloween but never ever remember to.
Hopefully this year.

 

2 comments:

Polished Hippy said...

I want Melange so badly!

Berry T said...

Go for it! It's really really pretty! I'm sure you wont regret it!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB