Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Illamasqua Week: The Last of my Illa

Here's the last of my Illamasqua polishes.
Heh. Well, at least until I get new ones!
 
Anyway, the last 3 for the Illamasqua Week are from the Speckled collection,
and quite apt for the coming Easter.
They completely remind me of Easter eggs.
Well, I guess they should since the collection was named for eggs.

It's an absolute pity that I don't have Fragile,
the last one in this collection.
I haven't been able to get my hands on that at all..
 
 
 
 
Mottle,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Mint green with black glitters.
In fact, this one is also reminded me of peppermint chocolate chip ice-cream.
 
 
 
 
Scarce,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Medium pink with black glitters.
My least favourite of the three.
 
 
 
 
Speckle,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC
Lavender with black glitters.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB