Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Last of Rescue Beauty Lounge Week

Ok. I'm finally sick of RBLs,
and I've been wanting to get to my other polishes,
and start on some V-Day and Chinese New Year nails.
 
So this is the last post for the RBL Week.
In fact, it's gone way beyond a week
but I thought it was good while I was doing this.
Not too bad for a start to the brand theme for the year.
 
 
 
 
Not Your Baby,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
This one is a little bit more complex,
brown base with pink flecks and a green shimmer tinge.

Unfortunately, I thought it sort of fell flat on me nails.
Not my cup of tea even though I can appreciate the complexity that went into this bottle.
It's definitely a pretty unique piece to have in a Stash.
 
 
 
 
And here's the one I promised to do.
Stormy,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.

Heh. Grey crème sounds too simple to describe this beauty,
but it's just exactly that.
Maybe sometimes, it's just exactly that;
Simple is better.
 

2 comments:

Liz Krusenstjerna said...

I've really enjoyed your RBL posts, thanks for sharing!

Berry T said...

You're most welcome Liz! I'm just glad you enjoyed it! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB