Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The First Haul of 2015

I supposed to be on a really low-buy.
I've been pretty successful until about 2 weeks ago,
where I had an especially emotionally draining and reflection-provoking time at work.
 
So these were all impulse buys during lunch break attempts to make myself feel better:
 
 
 
 
Lippmanns that set me back a whooping 100 bucks
(and I still didn't feel better after that):
Magic Carpet Ride, Let's Go Crazy and Stronger.
 
 
Then I got distracted with some stamping plates from Fab Your Nails:
 
 
 
 
Fun Plate 6
 
 
 
 
Fun Plate 9
 
 
 
 
and Fun Plate 12
 
To be honest,
these are cute plates,
but they are generally not my style.

I can only blame my emotions for these purchases,
but yeah, since they are already bought,
I'm going to try to make the most of it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB