Saturday, February 7, 2015

Nail Art Weekend: Crumpled Heartbeats

Ok, my first Valentine nail art,
and it's a crappy one.
 
I had been looking forward to using the nail seals that I brought back from my last trip.
Eagerly anticipating actually,
only to be let down...
 
 
 
 
This was the set that I started with,
and check out what happened.
 
 
 
 
I don't think they reacted well at all to quick dry TC.
They started shrinking onto themselves
and I ended with with crumpled seals that scratched almost everything in its way.
 
Completely disappointed because I think this would have been a really cute manicure otherwise.
 
The only thing I liked about this manicure was the nail charm I stuck on my index finger.
Now that, I'm going to re-do for sure.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB