Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lunar New Year Eve: Huat Ah! (colloquial for prosper)

Taking a bit of time out to post my Chinese Lunar New Year Eve's manaicure.
I've got to get back to last minute spring cleaning and cooking after this.
 
 
 
 
This one's a 3-day old manicure actually.
I haven't had the time to change my manicure so this would have to suffice till tonight.
Well, it's or-bid and o-biang (colloquial for loud and gaudy) enough for a festive reunion dinner!
 
Items used:
Nicole by OPI Glitter in my Stocking for the gold tips,
Nicole by OPI Orna-Ment for Each Other for the red glitter streak,
OPI Don't Burst my Bubble as base,
and water decals.
Heh. For once, these water decals are not from Born Pretty Store.
I happened to chance on them in a local shop last year!
I've been waiting for quite a while to use them!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB