Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Illamasqua Week: Spring Flowers

 
 
 
I used to buy a lot of such nail art stickers,
but hardly used them.
Finally dug them out only to find that quite a number had already degenerated
when I started using this set pictured here.

The gold swirls were still ok,
but the pink rubber flowers had all gotten gooey.
I couldn't even get them off the sheet without them leaving a pink goo on the plastic sheets
 
 
 
 
So instead,
I used the gold swirls since they were still ok,
and improvised with water decals from Born Pretty Store.
 
I have to say, I'm quite impressed with the end result.
Loved it loads
 
 
 
 
And although it was not done on purpose,
the nail art also matched my CNY embroidered pants.
 
Polishes used:
Load as the base colour,
and dry brush-stroked with Rampage

I have to say,
for all its cheekiness,
I find Load a perfect polish for nail art.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB