Monday, February 23, 2015

Illamasqua Week: Baptiste and Rampage

Did you guys guess right?
Yep. It's going to be Illamasqua for this week;
all swatches and nail art will be Illamasqua as the lead polish!
 
And today I'm going to show you the first two polishes that got me interested in this brand.
These two were also amongst the first few Illamasqua polishes I owned.
 
Back when I first started getting interested in nail polish,
Illamasqua was a brand that was not yet available in sunny Singapore,
so I could only lust and hope for someone to purge theirs, which wasn't easy to come by.
The alternative was to travel overseas to get them.
I'm so incredibly glad that we now have an Illamasqua counter in Singapore!
I don't have to wait till I travel overseas to splurge on them anymore!
 
 
 
 
Don't you think that bottle looks like its holding the galaxy in there>!
 
 
 
 
Baptiste,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
This one would be perfect as a base if you're going to do galaxy nails.
 
 
 
 
Rampage,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
A lovely deep, forest green.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB