Monday, February 9, 2015

Festive Nails with Nicole by OPI

I'm in a festive mood already.
There's V-day nail art to be done,
and the Chinese Lunar New Year is just around the corner too!
 
So I guess you guys better brace yourself!
It's going to be a lot of reds and pinks,
golds and glitters,
hearts and flowers on the blog.
 
Well. At least till the CNY week.
I'm already going to start working on the brand week for Feb as well,
and that's going to be the last week of the month!
 
 
 
 
Nicole by OPI Orna-Ment for Each Other,
with an accent nail done with Nicole by OPI Glitter in my Stocking.
 
Well, I know these were Christmas polishes,
but don't you think they look so good paired with each other,
and just so apt for a Lunar New Year look?
 
I got many compliments with this set of "bling-ed" nails
Someone even took a picture to show her cousin!
 
 
 
 
And just because they looked too sexy in the apartment lift,
I had to get a pic too.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB