Friday, February 20, 2015

Chinese Lunar New Year: Spring Blossoms for the Goat

I almost didn't get pictures of this manicure that I'm quite proud of.
In fact, I had to run down to snap pictures on a gloomy, cloudy day all in 5 minutes.
There was just so much to do on the first day of CNY.
 
Then I promptly damaged them while shelling chestnuts to cook for dinner!
So while I really liked this one,
it was kind of short-lived.

And I barely have time for another manicure!
Heh. Festive chaos here.
I hope those of you who celebrate the Lunar New Year are having a great time too!
 
 
 
 
Items used:
OPI Coca-Cola Red,
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
Models Own Black striper for the branches,
and Konad Yellow for the centre of the flower blossoms.

Definitely going to re-do this!
Loved it a lot!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB